duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 307 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493433
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Is Destination Homes going broke?
acgars (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
I have had this happen twice that have gone on for over a year. Document everything and then send the warranty person a message that you are sending a registered letter with your proof to the Layton office. The first time I had to send in the letter, the second time I had results in two weeks. The warranty guy never responds to anything but the threat of corporate unfortunatly. Both times I actually got results. One involved concrete, and the second was when after a year and a half Destination did not repair all the stucco the concrete company destroyed on my house. Good Luck!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
My issues were resolved by calling the corporate offices as well and also using the Chat feature on theire website. The chat feature on the website actually got me results faster than calling the corporate offices.

luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11  
Has anyone seen the house billboard which Kennecott approved for Destination? It's best seen on 10400 S. going west just before the roundabout in Village 3. A 6' X 6' Destination logo spray-painted on the side of the plywood covered house. On the other side, a For Sale sign is, similarly, spray-painted. Bet the idiot from Kennecott who approved doesn't live here or have to look at it from an otherwise-growing part of our community. Can you say, "State Street"???

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8  
Yeah, what's up with the spray painted signs? I'm wondering if they will just keep that portion of the house unfinished until it sells! No sense in covering up their advertising.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4  
Holmes Homes has done the same thing many times with their homes in Eastlake. It's just an adverstising method while the home is being built.

Last Edit: 2010/07/13 19:47 By jarmcguire.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Is Destination Homes going broke? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
I think they all have started doing this since I've noticed it on Hamlet as well. Hey, its better than the inappropriate comments and pictures some of the contractors have been known to leave behind to mark that they have been there!

Go to top Post Reply