i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase Re:Vandalism - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 424 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521344
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Vandalism (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Vandalism
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Vandalism 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
Did everyone get the e-mail about the $1,000 reward to catch whoever is damaging our community? I wish it would've gone out sooner... the bridge in East Lake looks pretty bad... the cleaner bleached it when they tried to remove the graffitti and of course, the "artist" came back and put it back where it was anyhow. Of course who can blame them... we've provided teenagers the perfect place to get drunk (anyone check out how many beer cans are shoved in the walls?), and have a great time since nobody can see them from below. Then again, at least they aren't trying to run over the ducks with their boats as I've seen some of the kids do before...
I really hope they catch whoever is doing the damage.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Vandalism 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4  
Maybe the full time security guards should start patrolling on foot and bike at night more than in the day time. The beer-drinking, shirtless redneck fishermen aren't visiting anymore and leaving there garbage laying around and pissing in the lake so the need for daytime patrols has probably diminished. Except for the need to keep Scoop from riding his scooter on the trails.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Vandalism 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14  
Haha... I forgot about the redneck fishermen... funny story, we sat and watched 3 of them one day trying to get their boat over the weir (when the new portion was still about 2 feet lower). It was compacted by the fact that they were trying to do it with 2 of them still in the boat and it was the smallest guy trying to pull them over!!! They stopped before we could find security but at least we got some entertainment out of it!
Anyways, there is a newer security guard who we've been impressed with. We were walking the other night and he stopped us to ask if we knew where a noise was coming from (someone was shooting off fireworks) and he took off in the direction we pointed. He's actually taken an active interest in his job, unlike some of the others. I just hope he wasn't the one to rip into scoop! Haha!!!

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Vandalism 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12  
Daybreak already has a wireless telemtry system installed to monitor water flow. The HOA building has what appears to be a receive antenna installed. How hard would it be to install a wireless web cam in the areas frequented by the neighborhood trouble makers? A laptop with an air card and our security could monitor the hot spots while on regular patrol.

It's not rocket science, businesses use the technology everyday. If I'm not mistaken some local city parks do too. The community would probobly realize an ROI by avoiding two visits from the clean up crew or by hiring additional security.

Maybe this suggestion is a little too proactive for our management team.

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Vandalism 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
I am sure the "artists" are leaving their marks at night, because it will be too obvious in the daytime. After 9 pm (or an hour after the sun sets), I only see teenagers / youth hanging around the lake. Not being age-bias, I agree that security should patrol the lake more frequently at night, and security cam (or even warning signs) will enhance the effort.

The security guards used to chat for an extended time by the lake at night. Too bad they don't do it anymore.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Vandalism 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22  
I agree with girls idea, I thought about that last summer because some friends were putting in web cams to watch their front porch/yard, and it records for like 3 days maybe 4 then loops and records back over. Its pretty simple and wirless, you can even get it with night vision...

but I would have to agree, I doubt the HOA can manage something like that.

FYI- I doubt the secutiry guard I ran into was on a bike or walking, he is older and overweight...in fact I would be suprised if he is still working here, its funny usually after a story or thread gets read alot things get done. I can see all the hits to the site everyday and KL and CCMC visit everyday, more than once a day as a matter of fact.

Go to top Post Reply