can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:Topcrest - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 145 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519654
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Topcrest (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Topcrest
hs2003 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Topcrest 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I am interested in moving to Daybreak. I have looked at some houses on the road Topcrest. I read an article that lead me to believe that the reason there are many houses for sale on Topcrest is because the pervious owners were unhappy about something. Could any of you let me know what that might be? Thanks! Also, while I am at it and looking for houses to move to- any other roads to avoid living on in Daybreak?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Topcrest 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8  
I own a home on Topcrest. I'm not sure what you've heard, but the main issue is probably the four-story condo buildings that are going to be built directly behind the single-family homes on the west side of Topcrest Drive. These condos will be twice the height of the tallest houses on the street and will be less than a few dozen feet from the homes at their nearest point. The alley will be the only access point for the condos. As far as I know, Kennecott has only announced the condos (two buildings with 36 units each) for the vacant lot at the northwest end of the street, but I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER buy a lot in Daybreak adjacent to a vacant lot. No matter what Kennecott, the HOA, your builder, the city, or anyone else tells you, there is no guarantee what Kennecott will decide to put on that piece of land until it's built. Even then, it might change! I did my research and talked to all the right people before I bought my home, only to be burned by one of Kennecott Land's infamous evaporating promises. Beyond the condos and the inherent risks of buying next to Kennecott-owned vacant lots, I'm not sure that there's anything particularly better or worse about Topcrest than lots of other streets in Daybreak.

hs2003 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Topcrest 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Thanks for the insight!

Go to top Post Reply