cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 78 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517109
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting
ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Eastlake Beach Meeting 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
The following was orignially posted in the "Eastlake Beach meeting.... anyone go?" thread but doesn't seem to be viewed over there. So, I've copied it here.

I was not able to attend the meeting on 01/19/2010 but my wife attended. Here are her comments.

The purpose of the meeting was to solicit further resident feedback and involvement. The focus of the meeting was three fold. 1) Exclusivity, 2) Compatibility with the neighbors, and 3) Uses and facilities. There were no final decisions made and there will be another meeting in the future. There were roughly 25 residents in attendance and that was an increase over the previous meeting. The meeting was scheduled to last two hours but it went three.

Kennecott was conducting the meeting and started off explaining proposed signing of the lake and of Eastlake Beach. The signs would explain that the lake and beach are for Daybreak residents and invited guests and there is a code of conduct that must be adhered to. They see the lake as being more open public but Eastlake Beach is intended as a Daybreak neighborhood park. I’ll post the entire list later if there is interest. Here is the short list.

- No portable BBQ grills, tents or awnings
- No glass containers
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- NO pets in the Eastlake Beach area

Phone numbers will be provided on the signs and Daybreak residents are expected to phone in violations or problems that they witness. Kennecott would like the residents to be more involved.

Kennecott proposed intent to build restrooms at both Eastlake Beach and North Shore Beach in 2010. Not all residents in attendance were happy with the locations picket for the restrooms. If they have to move the location it will delay construction because sewage lines and electric lines have already been laid.

Parking was discussed. The streets belong to South Jordan so all requested changes must go through South Jordan for approval. It is proposed that there will be no parking on the east side of the street near Eastlake Beach.

Eastlake Beach is intended as an area for residents. North Shore Beach is intended as part of the corporate center to go into that area. There won’t be a playground area there but it is acceptable for residents to use when company activities are not planned. There will be a Westlake Beach and playground/park. Westlake beach is there but the rest is yet to come. Westlake Beach will have parking available and is intended as a public area/city park where non Daybreak residents are welcome.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cindrelly (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Thank you for posting the meeting notes. I was sorry that I missed the meeting - I didn't hear about it in time. I'm very glad for the info!

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
Well obviously these rules either are not clear enough for visitors, or there are more illiterate people than I thought. There was a group having a "cook out party" at the grassy park area next to the beach last evening with their propane grill ... I asked them if they reviewed the signage.. and they just looked at me funny... while i pointed to the sign less than 5 feet from them. Are grills now allowed at the beach areas?!

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4  
Grills are not allowed. The best you could've have done was called the number on the sign(it's suppose to be a 24/7 number) and hoped someone would have showed up to kick the group out. You could have probably called the police dispatch as well becuase it was a fire hazard.

On a sub note has anyone seen the "Lake Host" yet?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
I just drove by 20 minutes ago and the beach was in full use. Adults swimming laps and kids in swim suits having a grand time. I see the grills fire up there every weekend.

Frankly, the "lake host" isn't going to be received with anymore authority than the residents. I tell people about the rules and get the same empty look in return. Bet ya some of those folks live right here in DB.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Eastlake Beach Meeting 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14  
You mean signs mean something? I watched 3 people park on the no parking side of the street, in front of the "No Parking" Signs and within 50 feet of 3 (!!) cops! LOL! Never did see what happened in that instance but by the time we made our way back around the lake there wasn't a single car parked on that side. Unfortunately nobody cares about anything but themselves anymore so no big suprise on the rules being broken.

Go to top Post Reply