cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:Snow removal - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 237 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510494
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Snow removal (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Snow removal
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Snow removal 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8  
Does anyone know if there's a city (or HOA) ordinance regarding sidewalk snow removal? There are about a half-dozen houses (all occupied) on my street that NEVER clear their sidewalks. Some of them went all last winter without ever moving a flake of snow. It's a major safety hazard. I've already fallen once trying to navigate their uncleared sidewalks. I'm hoping that someone can provide some enforcement. But in the meantime, I'm keeping a cadre of ambulance chasers on speed dial!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MarkyMark (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Snow removal 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
There is a city ordinance. You should call South Jordan Police and report the offenders:

12.04.070: OBSTRUCTIONS IN STREET OR PUBLIC WAY:

It is unlawful for any person owning, occupying or having control of any premises to place or permit to be placed on or in the sidewalk, parking area, gutter, street or any other public way next to such premises:

A. Any trash, garbage, rubbish, refuse, glass, garbage, ashes, tin cans, ice, snow or other like substances;

B. Any building material, dead trees, tree stumps, fencing, lumber, merchandise or any other thing which shall obstruct such public streets, gutters, parking areas, sidewalks or any other public way, except as expressly authorized by ordinance, without the permission of the city council being first obtained in writing. (Prior code § 8.12.070)

<AND>

12.04.100: REMOVAL OF SNOW:

A. It is unlawful for the owner, occupant, lessor, or agent of any property abutting on any sidewalk, to fail to remove from such sidewalk all hail, snow, or sleet falling down thereon within a reasonable time after such snow, hail, or sleet has fallen. In case of a storm between the hours of five o'clock (5:00) P.M. and six o'clock (6:00) A.M., such hail, snow, or sleet shall be cleared before eight o'clock (8:00) A.M. in the morning following such storm.

B. It shall be unlawful for any owner, occupant, lessor, or agent of any property to push, throw, blow or plow snow, hail, or sleet onto any city street or alley.

C. In the case of a snow event, the director of operations or his designee shall initiate the snow removal program as referenced in section 10.20.010 of this code. (Ord. 2007-05 & 06, 4-3-2007)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply