cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 82 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521288
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8  
I don't have anything against satellite dishes, but they are terribly ugly if they are installed in the wrong places. I do find it ironic that Kennecott's decision to make us all buy Qwest internet service will ultimately drive a huge percentage of Daybreak residents to get satellite dishses once the other service is discontinued to keep their discounts. If this were a free market, Comcast would have a nice incentive to come in and offer a lower price on their bundled services along with the added benefit of not having an ugly dish. Don't get me wrong - Comcast is also overpriced and overrated, but I think that more competition (not less) is the way to get better service at a lower price.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bneilson (Visitor)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
Any updates as to when Qwest is forcing the change? I haven't received anything from them at this point

poopsy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3  
Are there any mid unit townhome owners who have installed a satellite dish? I am in one and am thinking of my options. I have no foundation in the back so I don't know where/how to have a dish installed. Any suggestions?

luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11  
Check out the HOA rules and SoJo's codes for a starter, Poopsy!

Go to top Post Reply