advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 267 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493807
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12  
Credit where credit is due. Our HOA cleaned up the yard sale mess and the abandon love seat. Glad I didn't have to pay the dump fee on that one.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkw 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22  
I like this thread, but lets keep it friendly and not forget the topic. I think freedom of speech is what it is all about, I applaud anyone who wishes to voice their opinion in a nice and friendly way, even if I do not agree....In this case I agree with the protester, there are still too many issues not being resolved by the HOA...

scoop~

my two cents.

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
lauramoncur wrote:
QUOTE:
Additionally, all of the protesting and angry posts on the forum make the property values drop just as much as the neglect from KL and the HOA.

I know it's still off-topic, but I must say, this very point is one I worried about greatly when deciding to purchase a home in Daybreak. I love it out here, but I don't want my property values hurt by the squeaky wheels who make it sound like this place sucks, and rarely have good things to say about their decision to purchase out here.

I can definitely see a need for a place to get our voices heard by the HOA, but a public forum where MANY potential residents come to ask questions about the neighborhood might not be the best place.

Already, just from this forum, I'm glad I didn't buy in Founders Village. And I'm sure any residents who live there and are trying to sell their home aren't going to be happy about that.

It doesn't take much for a certain neighborhood (or PART of a neighborhood) to develop a reputation. With so many houses available out here, it could very well become a deciding factor for potential buyers.

Just sayin'...

Last Edit: 2009/07/25 21:03 By lemonjenny.
buffalogal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
As a resident of Founder's I am really curious as to where our ghetto is. Can someone point it out to me? I don't want to be out for an evening stroll and accidentally turn onto the wrong street.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12  
Laura and Lemon, are you only interested in your own property value? Do you not support the residents who are being hurt by the Kennecott actions? Is it because the homes that are left to decay are not surrounding your home that it's not a problem? Do all of you think Founders should be excluded from Daybreak expectations? I find it puzzeling how many people are so willing to throw thier neighbors under the bus because they aren't feeling the pain.

Buffalo, I'll be happy to get addresses for you so you can plan your strolls so you won't be offened by the decay, OR you can go to the HOA web site and find a list of homes in the entire community, not just Founders, that have infractions/fines.

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Resident with signs on Topview and Daybreak Pkwy. 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
Laura and Lemon, are you only interested in your own property value? Do you not support the residents who are being hurt by the Kennecott actions? Is it because the homes that are left to decay are not surrounding your home that it's not a problem? Do all of you think Founders should be excluded from Daybreak expectations?

Absolutely not. In fact, if you go back and read what I wrote, you'll realize what I am saying is I DO VERY MUCH care about all of our property values. Potential residents are going to make assumptions about the entire community as a whole when they hear "how much it sucks" when word trickles out from people who read such negative posts on this forum. That was my whole point. Of COURSE the issues need to be addressed by Kennecott - for all of our sake - but a public forum where potential buyers come is really not the smartest outlet, in my opinion.

I'm sure many other outlets have been tried too, and this forum seems like somewhere you can really voice your concerns, but it'd be good to stay mindful that potential residents and buyers ARE reading what you say, and possibly turning away because of it.

Last Edit: 2009/07/29 16:14 By lemonjenny.
Go to top Post Reply