over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap Re:Lake Police are out of line! - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 85 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519665
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Lake Police are out of line! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Lake Police are out of line!
thaddow (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
I don't know whats going on, but as I was walking around the lake last night about 6pm, like I do almost every night, our new security guard made us leave. We were near North Shore and told him we were going to finish our walk toward our home near the temple. He threatened that if we did not leave he would call the police and have us arrested. He asked our names and if we lived there. I answered his questions but he didn't care. We reluctantly left. He continued his trek asking everyone we saw walking or jogging to leave. I could tell as he was talking to these people they were visibly upset. He proceded to scream at people across the lake telling them to leave, mostly families and elderly people walking their dogs. He was on some kind of power trip. I pay 2000 dollars a year in HOA fees for the privilege of being able to enjoy OUR lake. I will not have a guard that will be gone in a month telling me that I cannot do that. They need to concentrate on people that are causing trouble or vandalizing property, and non residents. This kind of treatment will have people moving away and potential residents not moving in. Im sure this is not what Kennecott Land or the HOA have in mind

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Robert (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
There are no posted signs to indicate that the lake or walkway is closed at any time. I've been told a couple of times that the lake was closing for the night and I just replied that it was necessary for me to walk around the lake to get home and that's what I was going to do! If I'm ever threatened by the mall cop I'm calling BS and calling the police myself. We'll see who's right.

luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11  
I trust you will share this with the HOA and Ty McCutcheon if you want this changed. Post their answer so we all can share in your progress.

Tiffini (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Did you happen to notice if the security guard drove a vehicle by chance?

My husband and I have noticed a small white/beige pickup truck driving back and forth on the Oquirrh Lake Rd/Dr when we are walking around the lake in the early morning (5 am - 7am) for the last couple of days. The driver hasn't said anything to us, but the truck did pull over and stop today and seemed to be watching us (we were on the inside loop of the lake) and drove away as we got closer to crossing the bridge across the street from Lake Bridge Dr. Yesterday, we were on the path closer to the road, but didn't think much of it and figured it was someone picking a resident up from their house and then driving back out of the neighborhood (drove by twice in a short period of time). It wasn't until we saw the same truck again today driving back and forth (and also stopping and watching us) that we started thinking that something is strange/possibly insidious about the situation.

I am wondering if this is a "security guard" or some other bad element that appears to be stalking our neighborhood. Since we were on the opposite side of the lake, we couldn't see a license plate. I find it to be rather creepy though. If it is security, I would hope they would drive some type of a marked vehicle. If it is not, it is scary to think what that person is doing "dragging" Oquirrh Lake Rd/Dr.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18  
Kennecott Land's security guards drive a small white Ford Ranger. Usually, they're asleep in the truck but it could be them, Tiffini.

rengsto (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Lake Police are out of line! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
So the path around the lake has hours???!

It appears that maybe the lake is more for bringing in buyers than it is for the residents to enjoy. Signs that read "Lake path closes promptly at 6pm! Trespassers will be Arrested!" would totally kill the mood for most potential buyers driving through the area for the first time.

Sheesh! So I can't go for a walk around the lake after I get home from work?

Strikes me as ridiculous, cheap and heavy handed.

Go to top Post Reply