diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:Qwest Router - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 163 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519662
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Qwest Router (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Qwest Router
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Qwest Router 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18  
After much testing of several routers, Qwest chose the GreyFox. Our builder installed one, then two, then three and then admitted that it was a cheap router and was garbage. Like Russ and "Girl", we used our linksys wireless router and it has performed, flawlessly, given the lackluster Qwest service which often slows down and may disappear FTTT. Consider it, "Just".

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Qwest Router 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
QUOTE:
We did the same thing. The router the builder used caused so many issues we had no choice.

What issues did you have, may I ask? I'm having issues too, and wonder if it's my new router...

Last Edit: 2009/12/03 05:47 By lemonjenny.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Qwest Router 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
For me, we kept losing connection. Qwest told us how to reset it that actually made it work but from that point on we were resetting it multiple times a day. Then of course when I called them again, we learned that an orange power light means the router is going bad. Oh well... we changed the connection for our wireless so everything now runs through that and it works fantastic!

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
JustMe wrote:
QUOTE:
We changed the connection for our wireless so everything now runs through that and it works fantastic!

Okay, so that's exactly what I want to do! Do you mind if I ask, how exactly did you switch? I'd like to do what you did.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Qwest Router 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
We just put our wireless router on top of the box in the basement and took the connection going into the builders router and put it directly into the wireless. It really was much easier than I thought it was going to be... probably because I didn't really look at anything until everyone started saying what they had used to replace it! I had just assumed that I had to go with a certain type and that I couldn't do it myself which of course was inaccurate!
Someone else might have more technical terms or more detailed instructions but my husband actually did it for me and that's what he said he did! I may do a lot of technical things for a living but computers isn't my forte!

Last Edit: 2009/12/03 17:48 By JustMe.
lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Oh okay that makes sense! So the little wire going into the big router (which has like, several ethernet cables going into it) is unplugged and put into a regular wireless router? That makes sense.

Go to top Post Reply