can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase Re:Tio\'s Under New Management? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 165 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519662
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Tio's Under New Management? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Tio's Under New Management?
Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Tio's Under New Management? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7  
I noticed that their sign says they're under new management, after only being under the original management for 3 weeks. Anyone hear anything about this?

I'm curious because I had a not so great experience there. We went for lunch a few Saturdays ago, and the food was good. When I paid the bill, they undercharged me, so I told them, and they reran my card with the extra amount. That next Tuesday, I checked my account, and they'd charged me an extra $140! And that was on the first time they ran the card, which was the undercharge. The second one was correct. I called them to get it straightened out, but they wanted me to bring in my bank statements and the owner, who was there but was talking through the manager on the phone rather than talk directly to me, wasn't willing to adjust her schedule to fix the issue. I ended up just calling my bank and disputing the charges, which I'd kept the receipt for, and everything was fixed without me having to show strangers my bank statement and without having to adjust my work schedule to come in to see their owner. It would have been really easy for them to check their own bank records from that day, when there was no one there, to see that they had a charge that didn't match up with their receipts, and I thought it was just really bad customer service.

Anyway, it's just weird that a place that'd been in business for less than a month was already advertising that they were under new management.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Tio's Under New Management? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12  
I remember seeing the "new management" sign on the building before it opened. I'm sure it's the same old "new management".

I'm not impressed with the food or service. Talking to folks leads me to believe it hasn't improved since my last visit.

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Tio's Under New Management? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4  
My wife and I enjoyed our meals there and thought the price was good. I had a nice beef chimichanga, after they first brought me an incorrect chicken chimi. I will write it off as a new restaurant with a new staff. I will go back.

One gripe though: one tiny bowl of chips before the meal and a charge for refills? Come on. Most real Mexican sit-down retaurants I have patronized have all had plenty of free chips provided.

Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Tio's Under New Management? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
I remember seeing the "new management" sign on the building before it opened. I'm sure it's the same old "new management".

I'm not impressed with the food or service. Talking to folks leads me to believe it hasn't improved since my last visit.

Maybe they're trying to make people who had crappy food and/or service think that it's a different place.

jtb42 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Tio's Under New Management? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
They need new managment! It took them 20 minutes to take my order on a slow evening. The food was very average and the service was terrible (seriously who's heard of a mexican restaurant that charges for chips). Sad part is, I really want them to be successful because I want SoDa row to be successful. But I won't be going back anytime soon.

narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Tio's Under New Management? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
The "under new management" sign has been there since before it opened. I wish there was new management. We ate there when it opened and the service was terrible. I tried to chalk it up to a new restaurant working the kinks out, but when you have to ask for the server to bring you your drinks after you get your food, there is some serious issues. The food was just really unremarkable so I probably won't be back. It is unfortunate because I was looking forward to have restaurants and shops in the neighborhood, but most of Soda Row has been disappointing. It is just to easy to drive somewhere else for better food and better service.

Last Edit: 2010/01/26 16:00 By narae.
Go to top Post Reply