actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap SHAME ON YOU - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 276 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519593
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SHAME ON YOU (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: SHAME ON YOU
lizhansen11679 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SHAME ON YOU 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -7  
I have lived in Daybreak almost 5 years and will generally say I love living here. I appear to have some lovely neighbors and have always believed that most were drawn to Daybreak for similar reasons.
Today I realize there are liars and cowards among us and I am at best disappointed. We learned today that a complaint was filed on a member of our family, our beloved dog. Brandy has been with us for 11 years, she has watched over and protected and played lovingly with all 6 of my grandchildren since they were infants. She is a very people friendly dog, and not particularly fond of other dogs. She has NEVER caused harm to anyone, and it is very common for children walking to and from school each day to enter my yard and pet and play with her. She loves lying in the sun watching the children, she is gentle and loving and would never hurt a child.
So imagine our shock when we learned that one of our neighbors made a choice to lie in order to remove this sweet animal from her home.
It is shocking to me that any adult would willingly choose to first call in a false complaint rather than approach their NEIGHBOR with a concern. Yes, Brandy is a Bull Mix and there is Pit in that mix. IGNORANCE and only IGNORANCE causes fear about any breed of dog. ANY breed of dog can be vicious if treated poorly. And any breed of dog can be wonderful if treated well.
Our family pet, will now be required to leave our home- and since the IGNORANT neighbor had no real complaint against Brandy other than her breed- a lie was reported.
Brandy is NEVER out of the house during the day unless there is someone home- she is always on a lease when walking or a chain in the back yard- I have watched the children in the neighborhood come into my yard to pet her and play with her on their way to and from school.
But this lying neighbor, who is too cowardly to come to my home and express a concern reported fear for the children walking to school. I understand the rules, I understand if there is truly a danger, and would never want to endanger anyone with a pet. What I do not understand is the ignorance and cowardly behavior of a NEIGHBOR who is willing to LIE about an animal who has done no harm. SHAME ON YOU! I am much more concerned about the character of the person who made this complaint than I could ever be about any animal in the neighborhood- YOU DEAR NEIGHBOR are the real Danger!!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/03/04 06:18 By lizhansen11679.
  The topic has been locked.
      Topics Author Date
  Topic is locked thread link
SHAME ON YOU
lizhansen11679 2010/03/04 06:17
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
beth0077 2010/03/04 22:28
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
lizhansen11679 2010/03/06 14:58
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
me2wired 2010/03/06 17:25
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
Sarah Silverman 2010/03/06 18:53
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
lizhansen11679 2010/03/07 00:39
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
Sarah Silverman 2010/03/07 05:31
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
scoop 2010/03/07 17:30
    thread link
Sarah Silverman 2010/03/05 03:36
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:SHAME ON YOU
lizhansen11679 2010/03/06 14:52
    thread link
Davix 2010/03/05 03:40
    thread link