buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap Re:HOA Fee increase... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 324 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513963
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
HOA Fee increase... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: HOA Fee increase...
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HOA Fee increase... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
I'm surprised this isn't already posted but to those who haven't received your letter, fees are going up another $5 a month. Has there ever been a year without an increase? So tired of this...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Scooterbrat (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
It will be another 15/month for townhomes. It is ridiculous. Really what does our HOA do? Just curious, cause I haven't see much of anything out of them. Anytime I call for anything, I am referred to the City of South Jordan, or I am asked to take a picture of the offence/offender and email it along with the address of the offender. Seriously?

When I moved here in 2006, I had parked my truck in my driveway and my bumper was just past the paver line and I received a warning letter! I was in the house for 15 mintes! What happened to that type of enforcement!?! I have neighbors now that park directly in the alley way, I am told by the HOA it is a city of SJ issue.

I love this community, but I wish we had an HOA that did something other than take our fees....

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12  
JustMe wrote:
QUOTE:
I'm surprised this isn't already posted but to those who haven't received your letter, fees are going up another $5 a month. Has there ever been a year without an increase? So tired of this...

Nope, we have had an increase each year and our net services have decreased as Scotter mentioned. We should be happy that it's only $5. Merry Christmas from your Daybreak HOA.

It would have been higher if Qwest hadn't started the $3 per house telecommunity fee kickback per house to the HOA. The HOA is taking on a huge task tracking and reporting homes that need to be disconnected/reconnected. Mr. Teries says the HOA can manage the task without additional manpower or cost to the residents. Think I'll start a pool that includes first date the HOA complains they are short staffed, first date Qwest comes back for an audit, and the amount of HOA dues increase associated with the new staffing required to support the kickback.

Everyone is THRILLED that our internet cost went down. Enjoy it this year, because you will pay for it on the other end next year with a fee increase.

The item on the budget breakdown that ground my gears was the "pools" cost. "Pools"???? (I was so disgusted with the letter and breakdown that I threw it in recycling so don't have the exact percentage.) I know someone will correct me but I think it was 5+% for "Pools". The community has one small pool and a splash pool.

More than anything that is annoying in the budget is raises for the HOA staff. I understand the raises are to be merit based and that's all well and good but it's turning a blind eye to current economic issues. Even the federal government is freezing wages no matter how well you preform your job. The HOA staff wages and benefits are 15-20% higher than the standard in our area. They are not going to starve while we wait for the community to get back on it's feet.

ShellDay (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1  
I'm annoyed with the pay raise as well as all the other waste that is going on with our HOA fees. The higher they keep raising HOA fees the harder it is going to be to sell a home in Daybreak when the potential buyer learns how much extra they will have to fork out each month which I'm sure affects the value of our homes. I knew the potential was there that our fees could keep going up and up but I thought they would try to keep it as low as possible because they were going to keep building and having to sell these HOA fees with each new home.

Scooterbrat (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Apparently I mis-read the fee increase. The townhomes have gone up 30/month. Guess I should review the reports a little better. All I can say is Ouch!

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
Yikes! $30 for townhomes? What is the reasoning for that increase?

Go to top Post Reply