cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy actos online 45mg get albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap Re:Periodic air smell in Daybreak - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 281 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493172
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Periodic air smell in Daybreak (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Periodic air smell in Daybreak
SR (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Periodic air smell in Daybreak 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Thanks for the responses. Time for an update:
Since the first post I have talked to Daybreak, Rio Tinto, Kennecott, South Jordan City, and the Landfill. I have received pretty reliable information. It appears to be the mulching facility operated by the landfill, not the landfill itself. The landfill is responding and taking steps to try to resolve the problem. I hope it works.
Laura, you may want to be more informed before you lecture. Not sure where you live, but we live on the west side of the lake and we get the smell during the warmer months about twice a week. The last few cold months, maybe every week, or other week. We are closer to the mulching facility, and we may get different wind patterns from the west than other areas of Daybreak. Most neighbors here have also commented. (not always in a positive fashion) We all hope it gets resolved.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AliciaJuliet (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female Location: 1117 Moss Dr Chattanooga, TN 37411-1300 Birthdate: 1983-05-25
Re:Periodic air smell in Daybreak 12 Years ago Karma: 0  
But what about the people who are already living there?

Davix (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Periodic air smell in Daybreak 12 Years ago Karma: 0  
I live here. Never smelt it.

Go to top Post Reply