to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:HOA Fee increase... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 370 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493380
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
:HOA Fee increases and increase (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: :HOA Fee increases and increase
jaerock5 (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:HOA Fee increase... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Yes the fees have increased for next year like every year since I moved here back in 09, my question is how many residents attend the HOA meetings and object to these increases or at least obtain an explanation to them. As the excuse of the ecomony, that is the easy way out to explain the increases. I can't remember when the last time i received a raise in this environment. Maybe if 90% or more attend the HOA meetings and voice their objection, the increase may be less each year maybe 2 dollars?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
iwillb (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
:HOA Fee increases and increase 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Oh were to begin.....our HOA is terrible. Do we all agree?

We have lived in TH One since 6 months after they were built. HOA fees have increased every year.
Why? What are we getting for our money?

Fiscal irresponsibility and a complete lack of accountability, that is what we are getting.

Exterior maintenance is non-existant. The housing bust is killing our home values and the lack of maintenance is making it worse.

I got home about 7 tonight (Friday 12/16) and there was a snow removal crew going through the block. WTF? We got a very light dusting last night, certainly not enough to shovel. When I asked the crew supervisor why they were shoveling, he said the maintenance manager (Michael) called and told him to.
He told me he also wondered why they wanted a crew out with so little snow, but he did as he was told.

This is a gross waste of our money. The crew went door to door basically scraping bare concrete!

I shot emails to the CCMC staff expressing my concerns. The email to our community manager bounced back because she is out of the office until Jan 3.
Nice to be her!

Guys, I apologize for rambling on, but I just don't think our HOA is looking out for our interests.

Please, let's keep this thread going and if anyone knows who represents us on the HOA please let them know what you think.

Just one more thought...I realized the other day that my HOA bill is (except for my mortgage payment) the largest monthly expenses we have. More even than we pay for gasoline, and more than all of our utilities combined!

Thanks for listening.

Last Edit: 2011/12/17 03:35 By iwillb.
mclay1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Potential buyer here - HOA fees is one of the main items keeping us from buying in Daybreak. Threads like these aren't instilling any confidence either...

lauramoncur (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female Pick Me! Location: South Jordan, Utah Birthdate: 1969-04-12
Re:HOA Fee increase... 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -1  
mclay1,

Don't let the haters get you down. Once you realize ALL the benefits that you get from that HOA fee, you'll see that these people are just complainers. I think of the HOA fee as my Internet access fee and all the extra amenities, like the pool, community center and events are just icing on the cake.

Living in Daybreak has been wonderful for us. We've been here for over two years and still LOVE it.

Best,
Laura

iwillb (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
HOA Fees 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
We are not haters (Laura), just concerned Daybreak homeowners.

Overall Daybreak is a good place to live and we want to keep it that way, We also want to do what we can to maintain our homes value and appeal to potential buyers should we ever move.

To that end we think that the Daybreak HOA could be doing a better job of maintaining the homes in our area.
Every home in my area has peeling paint, warped siding/trim, and crumbling concrete. These are maintenance issues that are the contractual responsibility of our HOA to fix. And they have a direct bearing on our homes value and it's appeal to potential buyers.

Sellers of existing homes not only have plummeting values to deal with but they are also competing with shiny new homes. So again it is critical that our HOA lives up to it's obligations.

Simply stated, we have no choice but to pay the higher HOA fees, we cannot opt out and do the maintenance ourselves. So we all need to demand that we get some return for our investment (fees).

Davix (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Fee increase... 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I don't remember a contract obligating the HOA to paint our houses or repair our sidewalks. Are you talking about townhomes?

Go to top Post Reply